Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jesus

Jeremiah 32:27 states "I am the Lord , the God of every person on the earth. Nothing is impossible for me."

Just less than 3 weeks ago, I was wondering if I was going home with a Son and a Wife when the complications arose at the hospital..but God is Good all the time and as he stated so many centuries ago -- he is the God of every person on this earth.

He amazes me at every stop sign and corner I face in my life. Just when we feel that no one cares for us, that the situation is out of our control and we can do nothing, when we feel the world caving in around us...He is right there picking us up, dusting us off, and saying "I Love You", "I have always and will always Love you". Can you imagine....he loves each of us personally. He love is perfect, even though we are imperfect and undeserving.

I encourage everyone and anyone who reads this entry to understand one thing....it is not about us, it never has been...It has always and will always be about Jesus..If you are earnestly seeking to know him, all you have to do is call his name....he longs for an intimate, personal relationship with each of us despite our past, our present and our future....

You might have questions....great...seek them out, open the Bible...read for yourself...test the truths yourself....ask God to take control of your life and give you that peace you seek. Ask someone you know who has made this decision...they and we do not have every answer, but we are witnesses to the change in our own lives, his presence in our lives, and his redeeming love.

My heart cries out for my family, my friends, my co-workers, and anyone passing by to know him. I pray that his presence surrounds you this very moment.

Gabe

2 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Wonderfully said!

dpoppy said...

Hay thir Gabe. Very nicly said. Our hearts(Joyce and mine) go out to you and yours. And we will keep on praying for you and keep you in our hearts. Love Larry